Minnesota Log Homes
Buyer & Seller Representation
Log Home Evaluation For Current Or Future Log Home Owners.
Visual inspection to identify and describe potential issues, Buyer and Seller Representation.
Before you purchase or list your log home contact
Mike Stanwood Log Home Realtor at 844-821-4775.
Log home owner/expert for over 38 years.
With Mike's Log Home Real Estate Group...
You will be working with committed, full-time real estate professionals
offering superior service and a reputation for excellence,
vision, enthusiasm and integrity.
You will receive skillful and effective negotiators, keeping abreast of the latest real estate developments.
We offer greater access to buyers and sellers through
networking and innovative marketing ideas to sell your log home quickly.
Log Home Real Estate Group
offers experienced buyer and seller representation for clients.
Log home owners and advocate of log home living for 38 Years.
Real Estate Group
- Over 92% of Real Estate is sold from buyers searching the Internet.
- at the
- Top of all major search engines
- Giving maximum exposure.
- All listings will have
- "Front Page Exposure"
- on MinnesotaLogHomes.com & MinnesotaLakeHomes.com
- averaging 100,000 viewers per month.
- Virtual Tour
- & 24 Hr Toll Free Information Line with lead tracking of each listing.
- New! Guided
- You Tube Tour.
- Weekly updates; local market reports and indicators,
- showing & inquiry feedbacks
- Listings details will be on;
- Realtor.com, Trulia.com. Google Base,
- Yahoo Real Estate, Homescape, Cyberhomes, AOL Real Estate,
- Point2Homes.com, Unique Global States, Vivie.com,
- Keller Williams Realty listing system KWLS,
- Broker Reciprocity
- Edina Realty, RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Century 21,
- Weichert, Kurilla Real Estate, Positive Realty, ect.
- Log Home Realtors
- with knowledge & experience to help buyers understand the
- benefits of owning a log home.
- Our Objective Is To Sell Your Log Home!
Real Estate Group
- Log Home Realtors with experience assessing log home construction.
- with Foreclosures & Shortsales.
- Match your wants and needs with research and
- product knowledge
- of available log homes within your financial range.
- Preview Log Home listings to save to time and energy.
- Accurate comparables
- to ensure fair pricing.
- Write and
- Purchase Agreements.
- Write Contingencies that
- Protect your interests.
- Hard on your behalf.
- Guide you through the closing process
- Earn your trust, recommendations and referrals.