Log Home Evaluation For Current Or Future Log Home Owners.
With Mike's Log Home Real Estate Group...You will be working with committed, full-time real estate professionals offering superior service and a reputation for excellence, vision, enthusiasm and integrity. You will receive skillful and effective negotiators, keeping abreast of the latest real estate developments. We offer greater access to buyers and sellers through networking and innovative marketing ideas to sell your log home quickly. The Log Home Real Estate Group offers experienced buyer and seller representation for clients. Log home owners and advocate of log home living for 37 Years.
Visual inspection to identify and describe potential issues, Buyer and Seller Representation.
Before you purchase or list your log home contact Mike Stanwood Log Home Realtor at 844-821-4775.
Log home owner/expert for over 37 years.
Real Estate Group
- Over 92% of Real Estate is sold from buyers searching the Internet.
- MinnesotaLogHomes.com at the top of all major search engines - giving maximum exposure.
- All listings will have "Front Page Exposure" on MinnesotaLogHomes.com & MinnesotaLakeHomes.com averaging 100,000 viewers per month.
- Virtual Tour & 24 Hr Toll Free Information Line with lead tracking of each listing.
- New! Guided You Tube Tour.
- Weekly updates; local market reports and indicators, showing & inquiry feedbacks
- Listings details will be on; Realtor.com, Trulia.com. Google Base, Yahoo Real Estate, Homescape, Cyberhomes, AOL Real Estate, Point2Homes.com, Unique Global States, Vivie.com, Keller Williams Realty listing system KWLS, Broker Reciprocity; Edina Realty, RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, Weichert, Kurilla Real Estate, Positive Realty, ect.
- Log Home Realtors with knowledge & experience to help buyers understand the benefits of owning a log home.
- Our Objective Is To Sell Your Log Home!
Real Estate Group
- Qualified Log Home Realtors with experience assessing log home construction.
- Experience with Foreclosures & Shortsales.
- Match your wants and needs with research and product knowledge of available log homes within your financial range.
- Preview Log Home listings to save to time and energy.
- Provide accurate comparables to ensure fair pricing.
- Write and negotiate Purchase Agreements.
- Write Contingencies that protect your interests.
- Negotiate Hard on your behalf.
- Guide you through the closing process
- Earn your trust, recommendations and referrals..
Office Administrator/Marketing Specialist